Acquaintance with the universities of St. Petersburg
Duration: 7 days \ 6 nights
Tour dates: any on request
Price: from 40 400 ₽
- Hostel in the center, accommodation 4-10 people in the room, amenities on the floor.
Catering: full board (FB)
- The tour is conducted only for high school students.
- minimum group of 10 people
– 2, 3, 4 and 5 tour days on foot without the provision of vehicles. Movement is carried out by public transport.
The tour program
- Group gathering at the airport of Khabarovsk.
- Flight Khabarovsk - Yekaterinburg (connecting 2 hours) - St. Petersburg.
- Arrival in St. Petersburg.
- Bus sightseeing tour of the city "Mystical St. Petersburg". All historical sites are associated with certain legends that the guide will introduce you to. Tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress. The prison of the Trubetskoy bastion. The first fortification fortress of St. Petersburg, which never participated in the battle with enemies, but was turned into a prison for "dissenters". A visit to the Trubetskoy Bastion Prison will give an idea of the harsh conditions prisoners were held in this prison.
- Quest in Smolny Cathedral - The Cathedral of all educational institutions of St. Petersburg. The Cathedral of all educational institutions of St. Petersburg, which has been holding services since the 2009 of the year, was built by the order of Elizaveta Petrovna in the 18 century by the architect F.B. Rastrelli.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Polytechnic University of Peter the Great. In the ranking of technical universities in Russia, the Polytechnic has always held leading positions. More than 3000 foreign citizens study in higher education programs, pre- and postgraduate training. SPbPU is a partner of many leading university centers in the world.
- Excursion to the Hermitage. Rasplaid in the Main Museum Complex consisting of six buildings built in the 18th-19th centuries: the Winter Palace - the former imperial residence, the Small Hermitage, the Old (Large) Hermitage, the New Hermitage, the Hermitage Theater and the Reserve House. The Hermitage presents collections of works of culture and art of the ancient world, Western Europe, Russia, the countries of the East, archaeological and numismatic collections.
- Visit to the St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. The educational institution began its activities from the time of Tsarevich Nikolai, at that time there was the only Mechano-optical and clock department in the Russian Empire, where masters in this field were trained. Currently, the university includes 19 faculties, including the 2 Institute and the 1 Academy.
- Visit to the First St. Petersburg State Medical University. I.P. Pavlova. The history of the University dates back to the opening of the 14 (26) on September 1897 of the Women's Medical Institute (ZHMI) - the first educational institution in Russia and Europe in which women were given the opportunity to receive higher medical education. The university prepares highly qualified specialists in the following areas: medical business, dentistry, clinical psychology, sports medicine, pediatrics, adaptive physical education, and nursing. Training is also conducted in internship, residency, graduate school and doctoral studies.
For an additional fee (optional): excursion to Ленфильм Add. 370 rub fee - adult, 270 rub. - schoolboy. The guide will tell you many interesting facts and legends not only from the history of Lenfilm, but also from the history of world cinema. The guests of the studio will visit the historical place where the Aquarium restaurant used to be. They will be able to see the so-called Mecca of Russian cinema - the pavilion, one of the largest on the Lenfilm. In the distant 1896 year, it was in this pavilion that the Aquarium theater was located, where the first film show in Russia took place.
- A visit to the St. Petersburg VOENMEH. A bright representative of the engineering school of Russia, who managed to preserve and increase the achievements of domestic and world engineering education. Voenmekh is one of the first places in Russia among universities for the success of graduates.
- Lunch at the cafe.
- Visit to the Mining University and the museum. The creation of the university is connected with Catherine II, at whose command a decree was issued on the creation of an engineering school in the mountainous part. Today, the Mining University implements all levels of higher professional education with the qualification of a bachelor, master, diploma specialist for the largest Russian and foreign companies engaged in forecasting, prospecting, exploration, development and processing of the most important types of minerals - oil, gas, noble, non-ferrous and rare ores metals, diamonds, precious stones.
- Dinner at the cafe.
- Petersburg State University of Railway Engineering. One of the first higher technical educational institutions in Russia. The forerunner of the institute was the department "in the educational part", expanded and supplemented by the Department of Water Communications by N. P. Rumyantsev in the 18th century Currently, the University has developed a comprehensive structure of the research complex, which includes research institutes, research and development centers, research laboratories.
- Visit to the Baltic Academy of Tourism and Entrepreneurship. The story began in the 1969 year, when in Leningrad zonal tourist advanced training courses were opened for employees of tourist and excursion enterprises. In 1988, the Baltic Tourism Institute was founded, specializing in the development of the tourism and hotel business in St. Petersburg. Subsequently, he received the status of an academy.
- St. Petersburg Legal Academy. The Academy takes 41 place in the ranking of universities in St. Petersburg. The St. Petersburg Law Academy was founded. This is one of the first non-state universities in Russia that received a license to conduct educational activities.
- Dinner at the cafe
- Country excursion to Peterhof. Visit to the Grand Palace. For 200 years, the former ceremonial summer residence of emperors. It is inextricably linked with our history. The seaside paradise was built as a grand triumphal monument glorifying the greatness of Russia, which during the Northern War won the much-needed and coveted access to the Baltic Sea. A visit to the Grand Palace, which, thanks to the creation of great architects during the 200 years, turned into the pearl of the palace necklace of St. Petersburg.
- A visit to the residence of President Vladimir Putin. It is located in one of the palaces of the Petrine era, which was actually revived from ruins to the 300 anniversary of St. Petersburg.
- Return to the city.
- Dinner at the cafe.
- Breakfast. Room Release
- Transfer to the airport \ railway. railway station.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
|Organized group||10 + 1||15 + 1|
|Child (schoolboy)||43 970 ₽||40 400 ₽|
|Adult as part of a children's group||on request||on request|
|* It should be borne in mind that during the high tourist season, the cost of living and visiting excursion facilities increases significantly.|
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Flight Khabarovsk - St. Petersburg - Khabarovsk (railway station Yekaterinburg)
✓ Accommodation in the selected category
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Excursions + entrance tickets to excursion objects
✓ Guide / guide services
✓ Transfer from the airport (to the airport)
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- Optional excursions (optional)
- Public transport
- Custom transport for excursions (optional for an additional fee)