Duration: 7 days \ 6 nights
Tour dates: any on request
Price: from 37 800 ₽
- Hostel "Maestro"
- Hostel “Arina Rodionovna”
- Hotel “Karelia", 4 *
Power Type: full board (FB)
- For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 14.
– 2, 3, 4 and 6 tour days on foot without the provision of vehicles. Movement is carried out by public transport.
The tour program
- Arrival in St. Petersburg. Group meeting.
- Breakfast in a cafe.
- Sightseeing tour "Three centuries of Russian history." Tourists will see the main architectural structures, palaces, theaters, avenues, the Neva embankments and temples of St. Petersburg, will visit the Palace, Senate, St. Isaac's Square, Strelka Vasilievsky Island, Champ de Mars, at Smolny.
- Excursion on the territory of the Peter and Paul Fortress. This is the first fortification fortress of St. Petersburg, which never participated in the battle with enemies, but was turned into a prison for "dissenters". The fortress is located on Hare Island. In the Peter and Paul Cathedral, emperors and members of their families are buried. Here is the Mint, on which coins and medals of Russia are still made today.
- Visiting Smolny Cathedral. QUEST "Secrets of the Smolny Cathedral." The cathedral of all educational institutions in St. Petersburg, which has been holding services since the 2009 of the year, was built by order of Elizabeth Petrovna in the XVIII century by architect F. Rastrelli.
- Accommodation in a hotel / hostel.
- Excursion to the Winter Palace of Peter I. Former residence of Russian emperors. Initially, the palace was conceived as the Wedding Chambers of Peter I. Here the sovereign spent the last days. One of the five buildings that has survived to this day.
- Excursion to the Hermitage - One of the greatest museums in the world. Treasury of St. Petersburg, the largest museum in Russia. The Hermitage collection includes about three million works of art and monuments of world culture. The collection includes cultural and art monuments: Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Byzantium, India, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, etc. The collection reflects all stages of the development of Western European art from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Lunch at the cafe. Free time.
- Excursion to the mock theater "Petrovskaya Aquatoria". The first grand historical layout in Russia on the scale of 1: 87 with an area of 500 sq. meters, was opened 4 September 2014 year. The museum’s exposition is a reconstruction of the most significant sights of St. Petersburg and its suburbs related to the history of the city and the Russian fleet and where you can see how Nevsky Prospect was in the 18 century, how ships departed from the slipway of the Admiralty, what balls were arranged to know in Peterhof Upper Park, how they had fun Petersburgers on Maslenitsa.
- Excursion to the Kunstkamera. The first museum in Russia, founded by decree of Peter I. The museum from the very beginning was the most important cultural and educational institution. For more than two hundred years, collections have come here, collected by famous Russian travelers and sailors. The priceless ethnographic, anthropological and archaeological collections stored in the Museum are among the most complete and interesting in the world. They number more than 1,2 millions of exhibits, reflect the diversity of cultures of the peoples of the Old and New Worlds and are part of the cultural heritage of all mankind.
- excursion to the Zoological Museum. One of the departments of the Kunstkamera, which later became an independent museum. It contains unique collections of butterflies, birds, animals, reptiles and even mammoths.
- Menshikov Palace. The palace was built for the first governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Danilovich Menshikov, the palace is made in the style of Peter the Great Baroque.
- Excursion to the Russian Museum. Museum of Russian Art. This is the country's first state museum of Russian fine art. The decision on its foundation was made by Alexander III. But later, in 1895, Nicholas II already signed a decree “On the establishment of a special establishment called the“ Russian Museum of Emperor Alexander III ”and on the transfer for this purpose of the Mikhailovsky Palace acquired to the treasury with all its outbuildings, services and a garden”. The grand opening of the Russian Museum for visitors took place on 19 (7) on March 1898. The collection of the museum has about 400 000 exhibits and covers all historical periods and trends in the development of Russian art from the 10th to the 21st century.
- Excursion to the Savior on Spilled Blood. The Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ on Blood - an Orthodox memorial single throne church was built in memory of the fact that on this site 1 (13) on March 1881 of the year as a result of an attempt, Emperor Alexander II was mortally wounded (the expression on blood indicates the blood of the king). The temple was built as a monument to the tsar-martyr with funds raised throughout Russia.
- Excursion to the Kazan Cathedral. One of the largest temples in St. Petersburg. Built in 1801 — 1811 by the architect Andrei Voronikhin to store the miraculous icon of the Mother of God of Kazan. After the Patriotic War of 1812, the cathedral acquired the significance of a monument of Russian military glory. In 1813, the commander Mikhail Illarionovich Kutuzov was buried here, and the keys to the taken cities and other military trophies were placed.
- Breakfast. Meeting with the guide.
- Departure to Peterhof.
- Excursion to the Grand Peterhof Palace. For 200 years it was the ceremonial summer residence of emperors and is inextricably linked with our history. The seaside paradise was built as a grand triumphal monument glorifying the greatness of Russia, which during the Northern War won the much-needed and desired access to the Baltic Sea.
- Interactive program Trans-Force. A universal interactive space where guests become members of the crew of the ship and take an active part in the “adventures”. Here visitors will find a panoramic screen with 3D visualization, individual ship control panels, and online quizzes. The program takes place in the building of the Oceanarium and you can additionally visit it or the 7D cinema.
- Excursion to the museum "Grand layout of Russia." It is a model made on the scale of 1: 87, with an area of 800 m², where the collective images of the regions of the Russian Federation are combined.
- Interactive tour "Petersburg Metro". The tour allows you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the subway. During the tour, it is possible to visit the driver’s cab in a real carriage. Interactive display of tunnels and metro equipment.
- Delivery of numbers.
- Transfer to the airport.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
|Organized groups||20 + 2|
|Child up to 12 years||37 800₽||39 500₽||38 500₽|
|Child older than 12 years||41 600₽||43 250₽||42 250₽|
|Adult (no benefits)||65 200₽||66 850₽||65 850₽|
|44 600₽||46 250₽||45 250₽|
|* The actual cost of the tour may vary slightly and is determined when booking it.|
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Flight Khabarovsk - St. Petersburg - Khabarovsk (railway station Yekaterinburg)
✓ Accommodation in the selected category
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Excursions + entrance tickets to excursion objects
✓ Guide / guide services
✓ Transfer from the airport (to the airport)
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- Public transport