Holidays in St. Petersburg var. Number 2
with educational-cognitive bias devoted to the years of the Second World War
Duration: 7 days \ 6 nights
Tour dates: 19.03.2020
Price: from 36 900₽
- Hostel "Maestro" in 1-2 local, 2-4 local and 2-6 local rooms.
Power Type: full board (FB)
- For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 14.
– 2, 3, 4 and 5 tour days on foot without the provision of vehicles. Movement is carried out by public transport.
The tour program
- Arrival in St. Petersburg. Group meeting at the airport.
- Tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress. This is the first fortification fortress of St. Petersburg, which never participated in the battle with enemies, but was turned into a prison for "dissenters". The fortress is located on Hare Island. In the Peter and Paul Cathedral, emperors and members of their families are buried. Here is the Mint, on which coins and medals of Russia are still made today.
- Sightseeing tour "Three centuries of Russian history." Tourists will see the main architectural structures, palaces, theaters, avenues, the Neva embankments and temples of St. Petersburg, will visit the Palace, Senate, St. Isaac's Square, Strelka Vasilievsky Island, Champ de Mars, at Smolny.
- A visit to the Piskarevsky Memorial Cemetery. Piskarevskoye Memorial Cemetery is a mournful monument to the victims of World War II, a witness to universal tragedy and a place of universal worship. The memorial is dedicated to the memory of all Leningraders and defenders of the city. People sacredly remember the heroes of the defense of Leningrad, and the lines from the epitaph of Olga Berggoltz “Nobody is forgotten and nothing is forgotten”, a memorable text on the friezes of the pavilions “To our selfless defenders of ours ...” by Mikhail Dudin confirms this.
Мthe memorial complex was erected on a place of mass graves of the inhabitants of besieged Leningrad and the soldiers-defenders of the city from 1945 to 1960 according to the project of architects A.V. Vasilieva and E.A. Levinson.
- Accommodation at the Maestro hostel is 1-2-seater, 2-4-seater, 2-6-seater.
Bus operation from 13:00 to 18:00
- Excursion to the Winter Palace of Peter I. Former residence of Russian emperors. Initially, the palace was conceived as the Wedding Chambers of Peter I. Here the sovereign spent the last days. One of the five buildings that has survived to this day.
- Excursion to the Hermitage - One of the greatest museums in the world. Treasury of St. Petersburg, the largest museum in Russia. The Hermitage collection includes about three million works of art and monuments of world culture. The collection includes cultural and art monuments: Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Byzantium, India, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, etc. The collection reflects all stages of the development of Western European art from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- Lunch at the cafe.
- Excursion to the Savior on Spilled Blood. The Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ on Blood - an Orthodox memorial single throne church was built in memory of the fact that on this place (March 1 (13), 1881, as a result of an attempt, Emperor Alexander II was mortally wounded (the expression on the blood indicates the blood of the king). The temple was built as a monument to the tsar-martyr with funds raised throughout Russia.
- Return to the hostel by public transport.
- Excursion to the Museum of the Siege of Leningrad. The Museum of Defense and Siege of Leningrad was founded in 1944 to perpetuate the feat of the defenders and residents of the city during the Great Patriotic War. It is the main center for studying the history of World War II and the blockade of Leningrad.
- Excursion to the museum "Grand layout of Russia." The model was made on a scale of 1:87, with an area of 800 m², where the collective images of the regions of the Russian Federation are combined.
- Moving by city transport add. 100 p. with people
- Excursion to the Museum of A.S. Pushkin. The oldest Pushkin Museum of Russia. It traces its history from the first museum of the poet, opened at the Imperial Alexander Lyceum on October 19, 1879.
Today it includes six museums, being one of the largest literary and memorial museum complexes in Europe. In 1997, by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, he was assigned to the most valuable cultural heritage of Russia.For an additional fee (optional): Memorial Museum-Apartment A.S. Pushkin. The only memorial apartment in St. Petersburg by A.S. Pushkin is dedicated to the last, most dramatic, period of the poet's life. The museum is housed in the former mansion of the Volkonsky princes - “on the Moika River near Konyushenny Bridge”. In the ground floor of this house, in an apartment of eleven rooms, Pushkin and his family settled in September 1836. Here, four months later, on January 29 (February 10, according to a new style) in 1837, the poet died, mortally wounded by J. Dantes in a duel.
The All-Russian Museum of A. S. Pushkin has a unique collection that has evolved over decades. This is more than 200 units of iconographic, memorial, visual, historical and household materials, allowing you to immerse yourself in the world of Russian history and culture of the XVIII-XIX centuries, most of which are presented in museum displays.
Cost 380 p. adult and 210 p. schoolboy. Price may vary.
- Return to the hostel by public transport.
- Excursion to the Menshikov Palace. The palace, built for the first governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Danilovich Menshikov, an associate of Peter the Great, is located on Vasilyevsky Island. The palace is made in the style of Peter's Baroque. In the halls of the palace is the exposition “Culture of Russia in the first third of the XNUMXth century”. Works of fine and decorative art from the collections of the State Hermitage recreate the decoration of the interiors of the first quarter of the XNUMXth century.
- Excursion to the Kunstkamera. Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography. Peter the Great (Kunstkamera) of the Russian Academy of Sciences is the successor to the first Russian state public museum, the famous Kunstkamera, founded by Peter I in 1714.
- Excursion to the Military Artillery Museum in which they will talk about the exploits of Russian soldiers for several centuries. The birthday of the Military History Museum of Artillery, Engineering and Signal Corps is considered to be August 29, 1703, when a special Tseikhauz was built to store ancient artillery on the territory of the Peter and Paul Fortress on the personal instructions of Peter the Great. At first it was a small wooden building, then a brick building. Domestic and captured artillery pieces of historical value were delivered there for storage “for memory of eternal glory”.
At present, VIMAIViVS is one of the largest military historical museums in the world, which has extensive collections of artillery pieces and ammunition, small arms and cold steel, military-engineering equipment, military communications equipment, combat banners, military uniforms, works of battle painting and graphics, awards and signs, as well as archival documents testifying to the history of the development of artillery of the Russian army, military feats of defenders of the Fatherland. The picturesque, graphic and sculptural collections of the museum are impressive. Among the exhibits are works of art reflecting the heroic past of Russia, portraits of emperors, grand dukes, illustrious commanders, distinguished soldiers and officers. Museum halls are decorated with paintings by famous Russian battle painters B. Villevalde, N. Dmitriev-Orenburg, A. Charlemagne, A. Safonov, P. Kovalevsky, F. Roubaud, A. Popov, N. Samokish, M. Grekov.
- Return to the hotel by public transport.
- Excursion to the Russian Museum. Museum of Russian Art. This is the country's first state museum of Russian fine art. The decision on its foundation was made by Alexander III. But later, in 1895, Nicholas II already signed a decree “On the establishment of a special institution called the“ Russian Museum of Emperor Alexander III ”and on the transfer for this purpose of the Mikhailovsky Palace acquired to the treasury with all its outbuildings, services and a garden”. The grand opening of the Russian Museum for visitors took place on March 19 (7), 1898. The collection of the museum has about 400 exhibits and covers all historical periods and trends in the development of Russian art from the 000th to the XNUMXst century.
- Excursion to the Kazan Cathedral to one of the largest temples in St. Petersburg. It was built in 1801-1811 by the architect Andrei Voronikhin to store the miraculous icon of the Mother of God of Kazan. After the Patriotic War of 1812, the cathedral acquired the significance of a monument of Russian military glory. In 1813, commander Mikhail Illarionovich Kutuzov was buried here, and the keys to the taken cities and other military trophies were placed.
- Excursion to the theater - model "Petrovskaya Aquatoria". The first grandiose historical model in Russia on a scale of 1:87 with an area of 500 square meters. meters, was opened on September 4, 2014. The museum exposition is a reconstruction of the most significant sights of St. Petersburg and the suburbs associated with the history of the city and the Russian fleet and where you can see how Nevsky Prospect was in the 18th century.
- Return to the hostel by public transport.
- Departure to Peterhof, which for 200 years was the ceremonial summer residence of the emperors and is inextricably linked with our history. The seaside paradise was built as a grand triumphal monument glorifying the greatness of Russia, which during the Northern War won the much-needed and desired access to the Baltic Sea.
- Excursion to the Grand Peterhof Palace. Creation of architect B.F. Rastrelli
- Interactive program Trans-Force. Trans-Force is a universal interactive space where guests become members of the ship’s crew and take an active part in “adventures”. Here visitors will find a panoramic screen with 3D visualization, individual control panels for the ship, and online quizzes. The program takes place in the building of the Oceanarium, where you can additionally visit the 7D cinema.
Bus operation from 9:30 to 16:30
- Delivery of numbers.
- Transfer to the airport.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
|Child up to 12 years||36 900₽|
|Child older than 12 years||40 850₽|
|Adult (no benefits)||58 700₽|
|Senior Citizens, Students||on request|
|* The actual cost of the tour may vary slightly and is determined when booking it.|
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Flight Khabarovsk - St. Petersburg - Khabarovsk (railway station Yekaterinburg)
✓ Accommodation in the selected category
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Excursions + entrance tickets to excursion objects
✓ Guide / guide services
✓ Transfer from the airport (to the airport), as well as to excursion facilities under the program
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- Public transport
- Excursion to the Museum-apartment of A.S. Pushkin