Moscow - Arkhangelskoye - New Jerusalem - Moscow
Tour dates: on request.
duration: 3 day \ 2 nights
Type of allocation: Hotel
|14 + 2 group||20 + 2 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||on request||on request|
|Adult||on request||on request|
The tour program
- Group meeting. Transfer.
- Breakfast in a cafe in Moscow
- Moscow City Tour: Vorobyevy Gory, Moscow State University building, embassy town, White House, State Duma building, central streets of the capital, Christ the Savior Cathedral
- Lunch in a cafe in Moscow
- Moving to VDNH. Interactive Park "Russia - My Story - Excursion to the exhibition" Romanovs " - grandiose accomplishments, as well as the tragic events of this period of national history, viewers will see in two dozen halls presented on the 3x tiers of the park.
- Dinner at the cafe.
- Check into a hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with the guide in the hall.
- Moving to the museum - estate "Arkhangelsk". Excursion in the palace and park of the museum - estate "Arkhangelskoe". Manor Arkhangelsk known from written sources from the time of Ivan the Terrible. For three centuries, its owners were the princes Odoyevsky, Golitsyn, Yusupov. In 1810, Arkhangelsk was acquired by Prince N. B. Yusupov, a famous collector and art lover. He needed the manor to house valuable collections. The park, thanks to which the estate is called the “Versailles near Moscow”, became a worthy setting for the palace complex.
- Transfer to Istrinsky district (~ 49 km).
- Lunch in the city cafe.
- Sightseeing tour in the EHC "New Jerusalem". Currently, the museum "New Jerusalem" is one of the largest in the Moscow region. Its stock collection includes archaeological, historical, ethnographic, and diverse art collections and includes more than 180 thousands of storage units.
- Return to Moscow (~ 75 km).
- Dinner at the cafe. Return to the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Exemption numbers. Meeting with the guide in the hall.
- Landing on the bus. Moving to Red Square. A visit to the Kremlin - a walk along the oldest street of Moscow - Spasskaya, where the magnificent royal departures and religious processions once moved along the Cathedral Square, where the unique architectural and town planning ensemble of the Middle Ages and the outstanding monuments of ancient Russian architecture were preserved: Assumption, Blagoveshchensky, Archangel Cathedral, Church of the Ordinance, Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, Ivan the Great Bell Tower, Ivanovskaya Square, which was and remains the business and administrative center.
- Lunch at the cafe.
- Walking tour "Red Square - the heart of Moscow". The appearance of Red Square coincided with the beginning of the formation of a centralized Russian state around Moscow. The first square near the eastern wall of the Kremlin was formed during the reign of Ivan III, who overthrew the Mongol-Tatar yoke. The history of Red Square is inseparable from the history of Moscow and Russia. Almost all the main events of our state over the past six hundred years have been reflected here, and many took place directly on it. The unique ensemble of Red Square is under the protection of UNESCO as a monument of world heritage. Red Square has a lot to be proud of: there are walls and towers of the Moscow Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, GUM building, Kazan Cathedral and Mausoleum. All this we will see on a tour of the main square of the country.
- Dinner at the cafe.
- Transfer to the airport.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Hotel accommodation
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Excursions + entrance tickets to excursion objects
✓ Guide services
✓ Transport service
The price does NOT include:
✓ Flights to Moscow and back
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site