Vladivostok - a city by the sea
duration: 2 day \ 1 night
Tour dates: any on request
Price: from 10 000₽.
- Mini Hotel
- hotel (rooms of the category "Economy")
Catering: full board
For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 10.
The tour program
“Vladivostok - a city by the sea”
- Arrival in Vladivostok. Meeting with the guide at the station.
- Breakfast in the cafe. On foot we go to the hotel. Leave the bags. We leave on about. Russian.
- Excursion to the Novosiltsevskaya Battery and the Pospelovsky Fort.
The Novosiltsevskaya battery is part of the complex of fortifications of the Vladivostok fortress. The battery has six six-inch Kane guns of the 45 caliber and two 57-mm Nordenfeld guns. At first, the battery was wood-earthen with tools on a sleeper cage, the construction of an updated concrete began in 1898, and in 1902 they completed the installation of mechanisms in cartridge chambers. Almost 180 thousand “tsarist” rubles were spent on the construction of the Novosiltsevskaya battery.
Fort Pospelova got its modern name in the 1903 year of 30 August during the reclassification. Prior to this, the fort was known to everyone as Temporary Fortification No. 4. It was built in connection with the difficult situation at the end of the 19 century, when the political interests of Russia in China clashed with the interests of Japan. The artillery batteries of the fortress stood guard over the entrance to the Eastern Bosphorus Strait from the Ussuri Bay. They had access to the sea, so they could hit on enemy ships and on land, where enemy troops could land. Under Soviet rule, Fort Pospelova was used as artillery depot. It also housed the ammunition depots of the KTOF weapons school. Her cadets were on guard duty there.
- FEFU Campus Tour. It includes: 11 dormitory buildings, humanitarian educational building, natural science educational building, financial and economic building, student and youth center, medical center, sports center. Building area of the 1 line of the 800 campus thousand square meters m
Additionally (optional): You can organize a career guidance tour of FEFU. It is ordered in advance.
- Lunch in the student cafeteria.
- Visit to the Oceanarium and dolphin shows. This is truly a huge institution. The total water volume of all pools is 25 thousand tons - one of the most impressive figures in the world. The building is made in the form of a sea shell, extends 150 m wide. The length of the route to the exhibition areas - 1400 m. In the aquarium there are rooms with 3D - screens, as well as 5D - Exposure.
- Return to the city. Dinner.
- Breakfast. Eviction from the hotel. Things in the luggage room at the hotel.
- Bus city sightseeing tour. This wonderful city is ready to reveal its history to you. Some guests compare Vladivostok with Rio de Janeiro, while others compare with San Francisco. But Vladivostok never loses its romantic personality. During this time, on a comfortable tourist bus, like on the “Time Machine”, we will visit the past of Vladivostok and be transported to its future. Visit funicular. In Russia there are only two such unique funiculars: one is located in the city of Sochi, the second in Vladivostok on the hills. You will not only ride a mountain tram, but you will see who controls it and how.
- Lunch at the cafe.
- Quest in the art gallery. An entertaining project in which children are not passive spectators, but active participants. It consists of several game modules depending on the age of the participants, on their interests, activity and abilities.
- Souvenir time.
- We take things from the hotel. Children are given rations for dinner.
- Departure to the railway station. Program end
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
|Organized groups||10 + 1||14 + 2||20 + 2|
|Child (up to 14 years)||11 000₽||10 800₽||10 000₽|
(older than 14 years)
|11 550₽||11 400₽||10 500₽|
(as part of a children's group)
The price of the tour includes:
✓ railway travel Khabarovsk-Vladivostok-Khabarovsk
✓ Accommodation in the locations of the selected category
✓ Nutrition (3)
✓ Entry tickets
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- Additional excursions
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site