Winter holidays in Vladivostok
Duration: 4 day \ 3 nights
Tour dates: on request
Price: from 15 700₽
Type of allocation:
Mini-hotel (Economy rooms), city center
Catering: full board
- For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 10.
- Check in at the hotel after 13: 00, release numbers before 12: 00.
The tour program
“Winter holidays in Vladivostok”
- Meeting at the railway station with the sign "DV vacation."
- Breakfast in a cafe.
- Bus city sightseeing tour with a visit funicular. This wonderful city is ready to reveal its history to you. Some guests compare Vladivostok with Rio de Janeiro, while others compare with San Francisco. But Vladivostok never loses its romantic personality. During this time, on a comfortable tourist bus, like on the “Time Machine”, we will visit the past of Vladivostok and be transported to its future.
- Check into a hotel.
- Lesson "Multigraphy". The cycle of children’s classes, in which the child gets acquainted through animation, with the history of the city and the region through separate exhibits of the museum is “one subject”. The history of “one subject” is developed taking into account age-related features and includes various types of animation techniques. The resulting cartoon can be immediately watched and received by e-mail.
- Souvenir time.
- Dinner at the cafe.
For an additional fee (optional):
- Visit "Trampoline center "- it is a modern trampoline arena, suspended grid labyrinth, obstacle course, climbing wall.
– The backstage of the Mariinsky Theater (branch of St. Petersburg) or viewing a performance, ballet.
- Departure to about. Russian.
- Excursion to Novosiltsevskaya Battery and Pospelovsky Fort. Novosiltsevskaya battery part of the complex of fortifications of the Vladivostok fortress. The battery has six six-inch Kane guns of the 45 caliber and two 57-mm Nordenfeld guns. At first, the battery was wood-earthen with tools on a sleeper cage, the construction of an updated concrete began in 1898, and in 1902 they completed the installation of mechanisms in cartridge chambers. Almost 180 thousand “tsarist” rubles were spent on the construction of the Novosiltsevskaya battery.
Its modern name Fort Pospelov received in 1903 year 30 August during reclassification. Prior to this, the fort was known to everyone as Temporary Fortification No. 4. It was built in connection with the difficult situation at the end of the 19 century, when the political interests of Russia in China clashed with the interests of Japan. The artillery batteries of the fortress stood guard over the entrance to the Eastern Bosphorus Strait from the Ussuri Bay. They had access to the sea, so they could hit on enemy ships and on land, where enemy troops could land. Under Soviet rule, Fort Pospelova was used as artillery depot. It also housed the ammunition depots of the KTOF weapons school. Her cadets were on guard duty there.
- Tour of the FEFU campus. It includes: 11 dormitory buildings, humanitarian educational building, natural science educational building, financial and economic building, student and youth center, medical center, sports center. Building area of the 1 line of the 800 campus thousand square meters m
- A visit to the Oceanarium + dolphin show. This is truly a huge institution. The total water volume of all pools is 25 thousand tons - one of the most impressive figures in the world. The building is in the shape of a sea shell, extends 150 m wide. The length of the route through the exhibition areas is 1400 m. The aquarium has rooms with 3D screens, as well as 5D displays.
- Country excursion to the Safari Park. We will see all the animals of the Ussuri taiga and visit: tiger park, lion park, bird park.
- Visit Art Park "Shtykovsky Ponds" + master class. This is a real little fairy tale. The vast territory in 30 Hectare where more than 40 art objects and photo zones are located. There are none like that anywhere else! A unique collection of sculptural compositions based on Soviet cartoons is collected on the territory. On the eco-trail - figures of representatives of the coastal fauna. And the most impressive art object is a giant stylized sculpture of an Amur tiger with a length of almost 10 meters. The only complex of creative workshops in Russia, where more than a dozen areas of decorative and applied art work. Here you will be introduced to the most ancient techniques of working on a potter’s wheel or Turkish drawings on Ebru water, ultra-modern technologies for molding from environmentally friendly polymer clay “Jamping-Clay” and plasticized silver 999 test “Art-Clay”. The territory of the Park is filled with amazing examples of modern wooden architecture. Here you will not find a single typical house, not a single arbor, warm house or traditional-style shops. Each object is a flight of thought of designers of the Art Park and creative teams of Vladivostok.
- Return to the city.
- Excursion with a real digger "Secrets of the underground Vladivostok." Easy on the passage of the military-historical walking tour of the abandoned dungeons MPOV and the NKVD in the city center. The guide will tell about the engineering features of the object and its work during the Cold War. We walk in diggers, with flashlights, more than 1 km through the tunnels.
- Room rental. We put things in the staff number.
- Lunch at the cafe.
- Excursion to the museum auto technology “Technique of the XX century in the Primorsky Territory”. The museum has a unique collection of Soviet and foreign motor vehicles 20x-70x of the twentieth century, which includes more than fifty antique cars and motorcycles of various countries and brands.
- We take things from the hotel. Departure to the railway station.
- Dinner. The end of the program.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
|Organized groups||10 + 1||14 + 2||20 + 2|
|Child (up to 14 years)||18 700 ₽||17 600 ₽||15 700 ₽|
|Child (over 14 years old)||19 900 ₽||18 500 ₽||17 000 ₽|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Accommodation in a mini-hotel, Economy rooms
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Entry tickets
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service for sightseeing facilities
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- railway (air) tickets to Vladivostok and back
- additional excursions (optional, marked in the program)
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site