Vladivostok - a city by the sea №2
Tour dates: on request
Price: from 12 700₽
Type of allocation: Mini-hotel \ Hotel
|Child (up to 14 years)||16 650 ₽|
|Adult||17 900 ₽|
|organized school groups||10 + 1 group||14 + 2 group||20 + 2 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||14 300 ₽||14 100 ₽||12 700 ₽|
The tour program
“Vladivostok is a city by the sea” (var. №2)
- Arrival in Vladivostok. Meeting with the guide at the station. The guide meets at the car with a sign “DV holidays”.
- Breakfast in a cafe.
- 10: 00-13: 00 Bus City tour with a visit cable car. This wonderful city is ready to reveal its history to you. Some guests compare Vladivostok with Rio de Janeiro, others - with San Francisco. But Vladivostok never loses its romantic individuality. During this time, we will visit the past of Vladivostok and transfer to its future on a comfortable tourist bus, like on the “Time Machine”.
- Check-in at the hotel / mini-hotel (check-in takes place from 14: 00, subject to availability early settlement possible).
- 14:30 Lunch in the historic dining room.
16: 00 Excursion to the museum of auto technology “Technics of the XX century in Primorsky Krai”. Historical and Technical Museum Automated city of Vladivostok is the only museum of this type in Russia, registered in the Union of Museums of Russia on January 1, 2002. The museum has a unique collection of Soviet and foreign vehicles 20х-70 of the twentieth century, which includes more than fifty vintage cars and motorcycles from different countries and brands.
- 19:00 Dinner.
- Free time.
- 10:00 Breakfast in the historic dining room.
- 10:30 Departure on o.Russky. Excursion to Novosiltsev battery and fort Pospelov. The Novosiltsevskaya battery is part of the complex of fortifications of the Vladivostok fortress. The battery has six six-inch Kane guns of the 45 caliber and two 57-mm Nordenfeld guns. At first, the battery was wood-earthen with tools on a sleeper cage, the construction of an updated concrete began in 1898, and in 1902 they completed the installation of mechanisms in cartridge chambers. Almost 180 thousand “tsarist” rubles were spent on the construction of the Novosiltsevskaya battery. Fort Pospelova got its modern name in the 1903 year of 30 August during the reclassification. Prior to this, the fort was known to everyone as Temporary Fortification No. 4. It was built in connection with the difficult situation at the end of the 19 century, when the political interests of Russia in China clashed with the interests of Japan. The artillery batteries of the fortress stood guard over the entrance to the Eastern Bosphorus Strait from the Ussuri Bay. They had access to the sea, so they could hit on enemy ships and on land, where enemy troops could land. Under Soviet rule, Fort Pospelova was used as artillery depot. It also housed the ammunition depots of the KTOF weapons school. Her cadets were on guard duty there.
- Tour of the FEFU campus. It includes: 11 housing of dormitories, humanitarian educational building, natural science educational building, financial and economic building, student and youth center, medical center, sports center. Building area 1 of the 800 campus queue thousand square meters
For an additional fee (optional): career guidance tour of FEFU. It is ordered in advance.
- 13:00 Lunch at a cafe on the FEFU campus.
- 14:00 Visit to the Oceanarium and dolphin shows (start on 15: 00). This is truly a huge institution. The total water volume of all pools is 25 thousand tons - one of the most impressive figures in the world. The building is made in the form of a sea shell, extends 150 m wide. The length of the route to the exhibition areas - 1400 m. In the aquarium there are rooms with 3D - screens, as well as 5D - Exposure.
- 17:00 Departure to the city.
- 19:00 Dinner.
- Free time.
- Delivery of numbers. Things in the staff room.
- 10:00 Breakfast. Walking tour to the start of the tour.
- 10:55 Excursion with a real digger. "Secrets of the Underground Vladivostok. Easy on the passage of the military-historical walking tour of the abandoned dungeons MPOV and the NKVD in the city center. The guide will tell about the engineering features of the object and its work during the Cold War. We walk in diggers, with flashlights, more than 1 km through the tunnels. Note! In the summer it is cold there, it feels like + 4 degrees and damp, so it is recommended to bring warm clothes, a hat and a comfortable one. footwear.
- 14:00 Lunch in the historic dining room.
- Free time.
- 17:45 Dinner.
- End of the program
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
The price of the tour includes:
✓ railroad travel Vladivostok-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok (only for organized groups)
✓ Accommodation in the locations of the selected category
✓ 3-powered supply
✓ Entrance tickets for excursion objects
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service
The price does NOT include:
- Air \ railway. tickets to Vladivostok and back (for national teams)
- Additional excursions not included in the program
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site