South Sakhalin Necklace
Tour dates: on request.
duration: 3 day \ 2 nights
Type of allocation:
- Hotel "Strawberry Hills" (4-room accommodation)
|10 + 1 group||15 + 1 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||16 500 ₽||12 800 ₽|
|Adult||on request||on request|
|Child (schoolboy)||18 200 ₽||16 800 ₽|
|Adult||on request||on request|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The tour program
“Necklace of Southern Sakhalin”
- Meeting at the airport of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
- Transfer to hostel / hotel.
- Sightseeing tour of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. Visiting the main attractions of the city (Memorial complex of Slavy square, Lenin square, Victory square, etc.).
- Visiting the observation deck of the sports and tourist complex "Mountain Air". The complex is currently one of the most modern sports facilities in the Sakhalin Oblast.
- Lunch in the city cafe.
- Tour of the Sakhalin Regional Museum of Local Lore.
- Dinner at the city cafe. Free time.
- Departure to the city of Nevelsk.
- Sightseeing tour of the city of Nevelsk with a visit to the Nevelsky Museum of Local History and local attractions. Interesting excursion to the West coast of Sakhalin. Lovetsky Pass, the city-Rybakov Nevelsk stretched along the coast of the Tatar Strait, a city that rebuilds after the 2007 earthquake of the year. Visiting the Iskra Falls. Walking along the former seabed and exploring the briquatorwhere every spring lion-bachelors visit, their secrets and mystery. In the museum of local lore in Nevelsk you will feel like a real artist taking participation in a master class in thread painting.
- Lunch at the cafe Nevelsk.
- Trip Nevelsk - Kholmsk with a stop at Salute Falls.
- Sightseeing tour of Kholmsk with visiting local attractions.
The route Kholmsk - Kholmsky pass - Pyatirechye - Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. Returning through the city of Kholmsk, driving along the Kholmsky pass, visiting the memorial in memory of those who died during the liberation of Mayok (Kholmsk) in the 1945 year. With a stop at the Kholm Pass memorial and other attractions.
- Dinner at the cafe. Free time.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Release rooms.
- Departure to Korsakov. Master class “Clay workshop” (by subgroups).
- Sightseeing tour of the sights of Korsakov (by subgroups). The first and oldest of the Russian settlements of Sakhalin. Its history, the old houses visited by A.P. Chekhov, an obelisk to paratrooper sailors, fish processing plants, the ice-free port “South Gate of Sakhalin”.
- Excursion to the museum of local lore of Korsakov. This tour will help you learn a lot of interesting and useful things: historical monuments, great personalities of this area, paintings, finds of archaeologists, documents and artifacts, annals, rare books, cultural monuments and household items.
- Excursion to Prigorodnoye (Mereia) to the LNG plant (without visiting the factory). Excursion to the largest LNG plant in Russia. Ascent to the observation deck, a story about the construction, operation of the plant, its features. Walk along the sea coast.
The route Prigorodnoye - Korsakov - Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
- Lunch in the city cafe. Free time.
- Transfer to the airport.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Accommodation in the selected category
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Excursions, entrance tickets, master class
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service
The price does NOT include:
- Flight to Sakhalin and back
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site