Winter holidays in Khabarovsk
Duration: 3 day \ 2 nights
Tour dates: on request
Price: from 11 500 ₽
Type of allocation:
Hotel "Tourist" (rooms of category "Economy")
Catering: full board
- For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 10.
- Check in at the hotel after 13: 00, release numbers before 12: 00.
The tour program
“Winter holidays in Khabarovsk”
- Group meeting at the railway station \ at the airport with the sign "DV vacation."
- Author bus tour "New Year's Khabarovsk." The guys will make a New Year's trip. It will be unusual and a bit fabulous. After all, the wise aunt “Winter” - a guide will become the conductor for New Year's Khabarovsk. She will tell the children about when and where this most celebrated holiday of the year was born and will reveal the following secrets: how it was once celebrated in Russia, when the first Christmas tree was established in Khabarovsk, where Christmas tree bazaars took place and much more. The journey will take place in a warm and a cozy bus past snow-covered squares, ice sculptures, elegant streets, ancient buildings, Christmas trees. We will sing our favorite New Year songs. Merry winter fun, which our ancestors arranged for the New Year, Christmas time and Christmas, will add to the New Year mood, as well as an entertaining quiz on the “covered topic” at the end of the trip. The most active, active and attentive will receive prizes, so get ready - warm up and remember!
- Check into a hotel.
- Khabarovsk Regional Musical Theater. Performance Cinderella + The main tree of Khabarovsk + "Behind the scenes". Who are you - Cinderella? Zamarashka or fairy princess? Why are you known to the whole world, but so alone? The Pharaoh of ancient Egypt was still looking for your shoe, but you are still as young - what is your secret? Why, finding a fairy tale, do you run away? Why are you so resigned and weak, and at the same time, where does such strength come from that it makes us fall in love with you? Cinderella, just don’t run away again! Cinderella! Cinderella has never been so close to us. Just don’t scare! The tale will come to life, and we will also go to the ball.
And after the performance, the theater for the children will reveal the secrets of the backstage life.
- Country trip "New Year at Hasi Storms". Children are waiting for round dances and games around the Christmas tree in the winter forest, an excursion with Santa Claus to the enclosure for dogs (getting to know northern sled dogs), delicious tea with buns, self-riding a dog sled from two dogs, presenting souvenirs.
You can freely chat, hug and take pictures with these smart and recklessly loving creatures - the beauties of Husky and get a charge of positive emotions for the whole year.
- Rest on the waterfront (independently). Here everyone can find entertainment for everyone:
Large outdoor ice rink on the promenade. Its area is 18 thousand square meters, it will be equipped with a backlight that extends along the perimeter of the site. The decoration of the rink will be tall spruces, which will soon sparkle with lights.
Ferris wheel. The highest Ferris wheel in the Far East is located on the embankment of Lenin Stadium. The 60 meter attraction replaced the first, lower, and was launched in June 2017 of the year. The new wheel is equipped with warm cabins. A nice addition will be a beautiful view overlooking the majestic Amur and the promenade. And soon, the attraction will acquire pixel illumination, which will change the picture.
Updated outdoor swimming pool. (Water temperature: 28 ° C.).
Light fountain. The pedestrian fountain became the most visited place last summer. Here, a dynamic LED complex will be waiting for citizens, where bright lights will imitate the movement of water jets to the beat of the music. Khabarovsk, and the whole Far East, has not yet seen it. The object promises to be the most visited this winter.
Square of Saints Peter and Fevronia of Murom. Opened in 2017, the square looks aesthetically pleasing and pleasant at any time of the day. The center of the architectural composition is a monument to the holy noble prince Peter and Princess Fevronia of Murom, miracle workers. To approach the monument, you must go through the belfry arch with two bells of different sizes (for ladies and men). Behind the monument is a sculpture of a hare, which can be stroked for happiness. The square itself is illuminated by LED lamps and low lights emitting soft white light. In addition, the place is constantly updated with new objects, for example: a monument to the Rook of family happiness.
- Release rooms. We shift things to the headquarters number.
- Khabarovsk "Ice Cream Factory".Where did the ice cream come from, how our ancestors prepared it, what secret ingredients were added, and what kind of ice cream is being prepared now, the types and tastes of it, you can find out everything at our ice cream factory. And, of course, everyone can try it.
- Culinary master class to choose from:
- A list of New Year's gingerbread or
- Cooking eclairs
- Souvenir time.
- Dinner. Transfer to railway Station \ to the airport.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
|Organized groups||14 + 2||20 + 2|
|Child (schoolboy)||12 300 ₽||11 500 ₽|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Hotel Accommodation, Economy Room
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Entry tickets
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service for sightseeing facilities
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- railway (air) tickets to Khabarovsk and back
- additional excursions (optional)
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site