Choosing a profession
Tour for high school students
duration: 3 day \ 2 nights
Tour dates: any on request
Price: from 6 800₽
- Hostel (city center)
- Hotel “Tourist”, rooms of the category “Economy”.
For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 10.
The tour program
“Choosing a profession”
- Meeting in Khabarovsk.
- Check in at the hostel / hotel.
- Visit to the Far Eastern State Medical University. It is the third largest among the Far Eastern universities. The university has two corresponding members of the RAMS, seven employees are academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and other public academies. Of the 186 faculty, people have the highest medical category, which indicates the high professional level of the university staff. To carry out research work at the university there is a central research laboratory.
- Visit of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation. The history of the Far Eastern Institute of Management begins in January 1992, when the Far Eastern Personnel Center was created on the basis of the Higher Party School. After 3 years, he was transformed into the Far Eastern Academy of Public Administration, which was included in the number of nine regional public service academies. DVAGS is an abbreviation that has become the training brand of the Far East. In 2010, it became the Far Eastern Institute of Management, a branch of Europe’s largest socio-economic and humanitarian university, the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. The mission of the Far Eastern Institute of Management is to train state and municipal employees, primarily for government and administration of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
- Visiting the Far Eastern State University for the Humanities. Originally created as a pedagogical institute. In 2005, it was renamed the Far Eastern State University for the Humanities. Currently, the Far Eastern State University for the Humanities has 6 educational buildings with specialized classrooms and laboratories; library with subscriptions for scientific, educational, fiction, foreign literature; 4 reading rooms, including specialized reading rooms for electronic information, psychological and pedagogical literature, foreign literature, rare books; 2 hostels with hotel and sports ground. More than 4500 students study at the university. More than 22 highly professional teachers work at 300 departments, about 74% of which have academic degrees and titles.
- Far Eastern State Transport University. Over the long years of its formation and development, one of the oldest regional universities, founded with the aim of training engineering personnel for the railways of the Far East and Siberia, the Far Eastern State University of Railways has gone from a modest departmental educational institution to a large educational and scientific center. The university is meeting its upcoming 70 anniversary as the leading technical university in the Far Eastern region. He rightfully occupies a leading position among the country's technical universities in the ranking of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science. To date, about 23 thousand people are studying at the university. Comfortable conditions for scientific work and study are created here. The library fund of the university library is regularly updated and now has more than 1,2 million copies. The university has created an excellent sports base (7 gyms, athletics arena, swimming pool, climbing wall, stadium and outdoor sports grounds). For students and graduate students built 5 comfortable hostels.
- Pacific State University. Pacific State University is one of the largest higher educational institutions of the Russian Far East. The history of the university began in 1958 with the creation of the Khabarovsk Automobile and Road Institute, which was reorganized into the Khabarovsk Polytechnic Institute in 1962 and into the Khabarovsk State Technical University in 1992. In 2005, Khabarovsk State Technical University was transformed into the Pacific State University. Over the years since its foundation, the university has trained almost 100 of thousands of specialists with higher professional education. More than 900 faculty members work at Pacific State University, including about 120 Doctors of Science and more than 420 Candidates of Science.
- Khabarovsk Banking School of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. The Khabarovsk Banking School of the Bank of Russia became part of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. He is currently training middle-level specialists in the specialty “Banking” on the basis of secondary general education (11 classes) and on the basis of basic general education (9 classes). Students have at their disposal a training building, including classrooms equipped with video and audio equipment, a reference and information service with a reading room, computer classes, a sports complex, a dining room with a dining room, and an assembly hall. There is a comfortable hostel provided on a competitive basis. The sports complex of the Khabarovsk Banking School consists of a sports hall, shooting range, a game and gym, a ski base, locker rooms with showers. Upon completion of the VET department, students have the opportunity to find jobs in financial and credit system institutions, at enterprises of various organizational and legal forms, or continue their education at the Far Eastern Institute of Management, a branch of the RANEPA on a shortened (individual) higher education program in the corresponding direction.
- Far Eastern Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. The only educational organization of the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia on the vast territory of the Far Eastern Federal District. Founded by 6 on August 1921 as the Central Police Instructor School, the institute has become a solid base for training highly qualified specialists for law enforcement bodies.
- Khabarovsk State Institute of Arts and Culture. The Institute begins its history in June 1968. The Government of the Russian Federation decided to create a higher education institution in the Far East of Russia to train personnel for cultural institutions of musical, pedagogical, creative and performing, and library and information profiles. Today, the Institute includes: Faculty of Arts and Sociocultural Activities, 11 Departments. The Institute implements training programs in 34 areas and 37 profiles at various levels of education: secondary vocational education, undergraduate, specialty, master's, postgraduate and post-doctoral training courses.
- Institute of Information Technology. The Khabarovsk Institute of Infocommunication includes 2 educational buildings, 6 lecture halls, 64 classrooms, 9 laboratories of higher education institutions, 13 laboratories of secondary vocational education, 7 integrated laboratories, 11 computer classes with Internet connection, 2 dormitories, a library, a sports hall, a library, buffet. For the professional orientation of young people, for excursions and special occasions, the only communication museum in the Far East is located in the building of the educational building.
- Frontier Institute. The Khabarovsk Border Institute of the FSB (KhPI FSB) is a fairly young institution. It was founded in the turbulent 1993 year with the aim of training specialists for the border service. It was then called the Khabarovsk Military Institute of the Border Troops of the Russian Federation. The training is conducted in the specialty "jurisprudence" with the subsequent assignment of qualifications "lawyer". Specializations: management of military-operational activities of border guard units, border control, operational-search activities of operational divisions of border authorities, management of operational and combat activities of special forces of federal security service bodies (distribution by specialization - after the end of the 3 training course). On the basis of secondary (complete) general education. Duration of study - 5 years.
- Transfer to the railway station (to the airport).
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
|Organized groups||10 + 1||20 + 2|
|Child (schoolboy)||7 200₽||6 800₽|
|Child (schoolboy)||8 400₽||7 900₽|
|Adult||on request||on request|
|* The cost of the tour is determined individually and depends on the date of the tour, number of people and location.|
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Accommodation in the selected category
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Tour Service
✓ Guide job
✓ Bus service
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- travel by public transport (25-30 rubles / hour)
- additional excursions in Khabarovsk
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site
Vacation in Khabarovsk
duration: 3 days \ 2 nights, 4 days \ 3 nights
Tour dates: individually
Price: from 12 500 ₽