Date: on request
Duration of the program: 2,5 hours
Type of excursion: country / workshop
Age category: 6+
For organized groups
|20-27 group||28-39 group||group from 40 people|
|850 ₽ / person||800 ₽ / person||750 ₽ / person|
Restored in the village hut late IXX century. Russian stove with cast iron pots and a grip, a large table and long benches, household utensils of immigrant peasants: vintage samovars and irons, spinning wheels and homespun rugs, chests, smart sundresses and shirts. And in the red corner, as it should be - iconostasis. Placed on the shelves samples of ancient folk crafts of Russia: pure colors of Gzhel, bright colors of Khokhloma, delicacy of palekh, warm products from birch bark, beauty of traditional Russian toys.
In the spacious interior of the Russian hut, filled with the spirit of antiquity, are held workshops on painting, painting Easter eggs, wooden toys, dolls. The guests of the “Russian Village”, and most often these are children, listen to a fascinating story about the rites of the Slavs, the participants of which became dolls. They are trained in the technique of making dolls amulets, travnushek.
In the courtyard are playground for volleyball and basketball, swings, 2 trampoline. Birch alley is decorated with heroes of Russian folk tales, made of wood by students of the decorative and applied department of the Khabarovsk College of Arts: Ivan Tsarevich and Gray Wolf, Mermaid, Baba Yagi’s house, mill, Russian Matryoshka Museum.
By the end of the year 2007 completed and consecrated Orthodox chapel In honor of the Holy Equal-Apostles Grand Duchess Olga.
For guests of the "Russian Village" are held excursions. In the chapel - about the emergence of Orthodoxy in Russia, about the role of Princess Olga, in whose honor the chapel is named. In the house-museum - about the culture of Slavs and immigrants, about traditions, rituals and way of life, about Russian folk crafts.
* In the program of the excursion minor changes are possible: in the order of the excursion provided by transport.
The price includes:
✓ Guide services
✓ Master class
✓ Bus service
✓ Preparation of a set of documents in the traffic police
✓ Entrance fees to the museum complex
- To visit excursions pre-registration is required.
- Starting point for group tours Hotel "Tourist". To come for 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Perhaps a guided tour in English or Chinese.
- If you are late for an excursion, be sure to inform our guide (+79141590119), otherwise the tour starts without you.
- During the holidays and the season of high demand for tourist and transport services, prices are subject to change.
- Prices for the tour are calculated at the average rate and are valid when the bus is served within the city. Transportation to areas outside the city is subject to an individual calculation and is charged additionally.
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phones (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site
Petroglyphs of Sikachi-Alyan
Type of excursion: country, bus
Age category: 7+