Walking in the gateway
Duration: 1 hour 15 min + delivery
Type of excursion: city, foot, game
Age category: 7-10 years
|15-19 group||20-24 group||group from 25 people|
|750 ₽ / person||660 ₽ / person||560 ₽ / person|
Venue: Komsomolskaya Square and the adjacent streets.
- A meeting. Greeting. Acquaintance.
- A game to create a friendly atmosphere "All friends gathered here."
- The historic city center is a mixture of architectural styles. Comparison of modern and old buildings (appearance, materials, purpose). Inspection of buildings. Architectural features of buildings of different years.
- Objects of historical and cultural heritage of federal and regional significance, protected by the state:
Khabarovsk Youth Theater. Building complex.
- apartment house Krovyakova. Sample Art Nouveau style.
- building of the Public Assembly
- apartment building Khlebnikov. The first private stone building in the city. The oldest building in the quarter.
- Game-finder on the facade elements of the complex (handout sheet No. 1).
- Poster. History of creation and purpose.
- The courtyard of the Youth Theater. Drawing windows of various shapes (individually). Creation of the collective final work “The Old House”.
- Komsomolskaya Square:
- History, change of area names
- Assumption Temple Monument
- Monument to the heroes of the Civil War
- Game “Get Your Route Across the Square”
- Summarizing. Parting.
* Minor changes are possible in the excursion program: in the order of inspection of excursion objects provided by transport.
The price includes:
✓ The work of 2's educators
✓ Transfer (within the city)
✓ Materials and equipment for creative work on the street
- To visit excursions pre-registration is required.
- If you are late for a group tour, be sure to inform our guide about it, otherwise the tour will begin without you.
- During the holidays and the season of high demand for tourist and transport services, prices are subject to change.
- Prices for the tour are calculated at the average rate and are valid when the bus is served within the city. Transportation to areas outside the city is subject to an individual calculation and is charged additionally.
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phones (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site