duration: 3 day \ 2 nights
Tour dates: individually
Price: from 12 100 ₽
Type of allocation:
Hotel "Tourist" (rooms of category "Economy")
|14 + 2 group||20 + 2 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||+13 000 XNUMX ₽||+12 100 XNUMX ₽|
|Adult||+13 500 XNUMX ₽||+12 600 XNUMX ₽|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The tour program
Khoton Buri is a bow city (a bow in this case is a military weapon), so literally the name Khabarovsk can be translated from Nanai. And why Nanai people call Khabarovsk so you can find out by going on this study tour. This tour program is designed for those who visit Khabarovsk for the first time and want to get as much information as possible about the city and its environs, the flora and fauna of this area, learn the history of the city and get acquainted with the indigenous inhabitants of the Amur region.
- Group meeting at the railway station \ at the airport.
- Breakfast in the dining room of the city.
- Check into a hotel (In case of arrival at the hotel before 12: 00, check-in is possible subject to availability or extra. fee).
- Bus sightseeing tour "Hello, Khabarovsk". Sightseeing tour of the city along the main streets, boulevards, squares. Optionally, you can make a ride on the bridge over the Amur River. The tour involves excursion exits.
- Lunch in the city cafe.
- Visit to the Museum of Local Lore. The expositions and exhibitions feature exhibits devoted to the paleontology and geology of the Amur Region, the flora and fauna of the Far East, the fish of the Amur basin, the culture of the indigenous peoples of the Amur region and Slavs-immigrants, the history of the development and development of the Russian Far East, the events of the Civil War in the Far East 1917-1922 . Temporary exhibitions are regularly exhibited. For the youngest visitors, an exhibition “Peasant Compound”, an interactive playground, as well as a convenient room for independent children’s classes, master classes have been created at the Children's Museum on the basis of the “hands on” principle.
Depending on the age of the tourists we offer to choose from: a review of the entire museum, a theatrical lesson on various topics, a lesson in the museum with a master class.
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool. Water temperature + 28 degrees in winter. In the pool you need a standard set in the pool, as well as help. Help can be obtained directly in the Outdoor Swimming Pool for 300 rub. (valid for 6 months)
- Breakfast in the dining room.
- A country excursion to the Nanai village of Sikachi Alyan. Acquaintance with Nanai culture. Visit to the Nanai Museum. Excursion to petroglyphs - rock paintings carved by ancient people on the surface of basalt boulders. These images are already about 9-12 thousand years old and 4-5 thousand years old.
- Workshop on the manufacture of Nanai amulets.
- Lunch (Nanai cuisine).
- Return to the city. Free time.
- Release rooms. Breakfast in the dining room.
- Country tour in
Bolshehekhtsirsky nature reserve. The richest nature reserve, which has absorbed many species of flora and fauna of the Russian Far East. More than 1000 plant species grow in the open spaces of the reserve. Most of the territory is occupied by dense forests, which only in some places part, revealing rocks and stone mounds.
- Museum of Nature. Ecological trail. In spring and early summer, visitors can see and hear dozens of diverse birds on the routes, many of which are endemic to the Far East. On hot July days, large, colorful butterflies in plenty will accompany you along the trails. One of the trails overlooks the bank of the Amur River, from where a magnificent view of the Bolshoi Khekhtsir mountain range opens. On the other side you can see the summer fishing village, this is the territory of China.
- Lunch in the dining room.
- Souvenir time.
- Transfer to railway Station \ to the airport.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Hotel Accommodation (Economy rooms)
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Entry tickets
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service for sightseeing facilities
The price does NOT include:
✓ Accident insurance
✓ train \ tickets to Khabarovsk and back
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site