Great career guidance tour
duration: 5 days \ 4 nights
Tour dates: individually
Price: from 23 000 ₽
Type of allocation:
- hotel "Tourist", rooms Economy (Khabarovsk)
- mini-hotel (Vladivostok)
For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 10.
The tour program
“Great career guidance”
- Arrival, meeting at the railway station, breakfast, leaving things at the hotel (check-in with 14: 00).
- Departure on about. Russian
- FEFU Campus Tourmeeting with teachers. On the territory of. The Russian were built new buildings that have no analogues in Russia. In a picturesque place within walking distance, all the conditions for work, study and rest of thousands of students and teachers are created. In a picturesque place within walking distance, all the conditions for work, study and rest of thousands of students and teachers are created.
- A visit to the aquarium + dolphin show. This is truly a huge institution. The total water volume of all pools is 25 thousand tons - one of the most impressive figures in the world. The building is in the shape of a sea shell, extends 150 m wide. The length of the route through the exhibition areas is 1400 m. The aquarium has rooms with 3D screens, as well as 5D displays.
- Return to the city. Dinner.
- City tour "Evening Vladivostok". This wonderful city is ready to reveal its history to you. Some guests compare Vladivostok with Rio de Janeiro, while others compare with San Francisco. But Vladivostok never loses its romantic personality. During this time, on a comfortable tourist bus, like on the “Time Machine”, we will visit the past of Vladivostok and be transported to its future.
- Excursion to VGUES. Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service is one of the country's strongest economic universities located in the Far Eastern Federal District. The university's student campus, located in the very center of the city, serves as an open creative space for residents and visitors of the city. A magnificent park, arboretum, Japanese rock garden, museum and exhibition complex, Champion premium sports complex, modern Lotus medical clinic, Underground theater, youth studios and associations, shopping malls, numerous cafes are all nearby. On the territory of the university there is everything for successful study, recreation and creative development. Visiting departments, scientific centers, a sports complex, concert halls, watching a film about VSUES.
- Excursion to the museum auto technology “Technique of the XX century in the Primorsky Territory”. The only museum of this type in Russia, registered in the Union of Museums of Russia on January 1 2002 of the year. The museum has a unique collection of Soviet and foreign motor vehicles 20x-70x of the twentieth century, which includes more than fifty antique cars and motorcycles of various countries and brands.
- Lunch in the student cafeteria.
- Tour of Moscow State University. Maritime State University. Nevelskogo is the largest marine educational institution in the Russian Federation. Moscow State University Nevelsky trains specialists of all profiles required by the maritime transport system in the natural sciences, humanitarian, technical and marine conventional areas. The University is not only Russia's first Maritime State University, one of the leading universities in the Asia-Pacific region, but also an authoritative scientific and methodological center for maritime education. The university is deservedly called the forge of leading cadres of Primorsky Krai and the whole country. Not only famous captains and scientists, but also heads of all-Union and Russian ministries and departments, many subjects of the Russian Federation, heads of major shipping companies and ports, ship repair yards and defense enterprises, well-known teachers and politicians came out of its walls.
- Excursion with a real digger "Secrets of the underground Vladivostok." Easy on the passage of the military-historical walking tour of the abandoned dungeons MPOV and the NKVD in the city center. The guide will tell about the engineering features of the object and its work during the Cold War. We walk in diggers, with flashlights, more than 1 km through the tunnels.
- Dinner. Departure to Khabarovsk.
- Arrival in Khabarovsk. Check in at a hotel / hostel. Breakfast.
- Excursion “Hello, Khabarovsk”. Acquaintance with the city and its environs, accompanied by a guide. We will pass through the memorable and historical places of the city, take memorable photos on the viewing platforms, visit the place of foundation of the city, the Glory Square, the square to them. IN AND. Lenin and other iconic places.
- Visit Pacific State University. TIkhoceanic State University is one of the largest higher educational institutions of the Russian Far East. The history of the university began in 1958 with the creation of the Khabarovsk Automobile and Road Institute, which was reorganized into the Khabarovsk Polytechnic Institute in 1962 and into the Khabarovsk State Technical University in 1992. In 2005, Khabarovsk State Technical University was transformed into the Pacific State University. Over the years since its foundation, the university has trained almost 100 of thousands of specialists with higher professional education. More than 900 faculty members work at Pacific State University, including about 120 Doctors of Science and more than 420 Candidates of Science.
- Lunch in the student cafeteria.
- Visit Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law. This is the largest, recognized, dynamically developing specialized state university in the Far East of Russia, one of the leading centers for the training of economic, legal and managerial personnel. For over 40 years, he has been training highly qualified specialists who successfully make careers in government and local government, in science, in business, in law enforcement and law enforcement agencies.
- Dinner. Free time.
- Excursion to the Transfiguration Cathedral. The Orthodox Cathedral in Khabarovsk, erected on the steep bank of the Amur River in 2001 — 2004 years. According to a number of sources, it is the third highest church in Russia after the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow and St. Isaac's Cathedral in St. Petersburg. The construction of the cathedral in Khabarovsk was blessed by the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Alexy II. The first stone in the foundation of the temple was laid in the year 2001. 16 October 2003 Bishop of Khabarovsk and Amur Mark served a thanksgiving prayer at the end of construction. The five-domed golden-domed cathedral was built with donations from residents of the region, sponsorship funds of enterprises and organizations.
- Excursion to the theological seminary and bell tower. Higher educational institution of the Russian Orthodox Church, aimed at preparing the clergy for the Far Eastern dioceses of the Moscow Patriarchate. The tour will take place at the seminary, as well as (if possible) at the bell tower.
- Visit Far Eastern State Medical University. It is the third largest among the Far Eastern universities. The university has two corresponding members of the RAMS, seven employees are academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and other public academies. Of the 186 faculty, people have the highest medical category, which indicates the high professional level of the university staff. To carry out research work at the university there is a central research laboratory.
- Breakfast. Room rental. We put things in the staff number.
- A visit to the Far Eastern State University of Railways. Over the long years of its formation and development, one of the oldest regional universities, founded with the aim of training engineering personnel for the railways of the Far East and Siberia, the Far Eastern State University of Railways has gone from a modest departmental educational institution to a large educational and scientific center. The university is meeting its upcoming 70 anniversary as the leading technical university in the Far Eastern region. He rightfully occupies a leading position among the country's technical universities in the ranking of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science. To date, about 23 thousand people are studying at the university. Comfortable conditions for scientific work and study are created here. The library fund of the university library is regularly updated and now has more than 1,2 million copies. The university has created an excellent sports base (7 gyms, athletics arena, swimming pool, climbing wall, stadium and outdoor sports grounds). For students and graduate students built 5 comfortable hostels.
- Excursion to the zoo them. V. Sysoeva (suburban). The Far Eastern nature is unique, it is loved and admired. But not everyone can share their impressions of meeting with the Amur tiger or red wolf. And more often because they do not have the opportunity. Now, thanks to the zoo "Priamursky" them. V. P. Sysoev, everyone has the opportunity to get acquainted with the inhabitants of the Far Eastern taiga.
- Museum "World of Talking Cars". Here is a private collection of businessman Andrei Veretennikov. In the "World of Talking Machines" you can not only learn about the features of a particular exhibit, but also experience the magic of analogue receivers. Of particular interest is the instance of the world's first instrument for recording and reproducing sound - the Addison phonograph. There are three rooms in the World of Talking Machines: Retro, USSR, and Disco.
- Dinner. Transfer to the railway station.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
|Organized groups||10 + 1||15 + 1|
|Child (schoolboy)||24 900 ₽||23 000 ₽|
|Adult||on request||on request|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final price for the tour is determined when booking it.|
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Railway journey Vladivostok-Khabarovsk
✓ Accommodation expenses
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ University visits
✓ Program Excursions
✓ Guide / guide job
✓ Bus service
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- travel by public transport
- additional excursions in Khabarovsk and Vladivostok
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206
- Leave a request on the site