Weekend in Blagoveshchensk
duration: 2 day \ 1 night
Tour dates: individually
Price: from 10 700 ₽
Type of allocation: Hotel
Route: Khabarovsk - Blagoveshchensk - Khabarovsk
|14 + 2 group||20 + 2 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||11 200 ₽||10 700 ₽|
|Adult||13 900 ₽||13 600 ₽|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The tour program
“Weekend in Blagoveshchensk”
- Arrival in Blagoveshchensk. Meeting at the railway station.
- Check-in at the hotel (facilities on the floor).
- Guerrilla Village Tour, located 30 km from the city. The village in the style of the 1941-1945's clearly introduces the partisan camp: a school of saboteurs, observation posts, a military field kitchen, headquarters and other facilities. There is also an exhibition of military equipment on the territory.
- City tour with a visit observation deck with a panoramic view of China, from where the uniqueness of the geographical position is clearly visible. Blagoveshchensk is the only administrative center of Russia located on the state border. During the tour, guests will visit the first street and the first house of the city, see the first stone temple, which stores 1 of 7 wonders of the Amur region, the Albazin icon. A stop is planned on the embankment, where you can go under the triumphal arch, built in honor of the arrival of the future Emperor Nicholas 2. Guests will also find out why the noses shine at the monuments, see a full-length monument to Lenin, an oak from the family estate of A.S. Pushkin and more.
- A visit to one of the 3 museums in the city (optional). Museum of Local Lore - One of the oldest museums in the Far East, 2 floors, 26 halls. Paleontological Museum. In the Amur region, the richest collection of dinosaur bones is collected. Museum of History "Chronicle" here they will introduce not only the history of weapons and armor, but they will also let you try on, take a picture and even take part in the battle.
- Excursion to the Amur regional television. Acquaintance with the channel, its history and today. How the work is built, what different departments do, what kind of specialists work, what they do. Tour of the company’s departments: Pressroom, Video editing department, Satellite broadcasting equipment, Recording studio, Central television control center, Small and large television pavilions. Participants in the tour will try themselves in the role of a TV presenter in a professional studio. Record your voice in the hardware recording. They will see a unique device for transmitting video signals wirelessly and receive memorable video (link).
- Visit to the Dinosaur Museum. Museum where you will conduct a mini excavation of dinosaur bones. Check out what remains of the animals that about 65 million years ago lived in the vast expanses of the modern Amur Region: genuine dinosaur bones - amurosaurus and olorotitan; remnants of the skin of the saurolophus; fragment of the shell of a fossil tortoise and much more.
- Excursion to the confectionery factory “Zeya”. One of the largest producers of sweet products in the Far East. The tour is held in the workshops: biscuit-waffle, candy, marmalade. They tell the story of the creation of the factory, how and what sweets are made of. They show the process of making cookies, marmalade, chocolates. And they will also introduce a pastry chef to the profession.
- Lunch in the dining room.
- Quest "Hide and Seek in the Dark" (extra charge, optional).
- Puppet Theater Backstage Tour. This tour is an introduction to the theater backstage life. All workshops will be opened for tourists: carpentry, sewing, fake, they will be introduced to the process of creating decorations and the birth of dolls. Guests will find a meeting with the main artist of the theater and a master class from the puppeteer. Even adults are surprised at the variety of varieties of dolls: glove, horseback and grassroots, tablet, cane, shovels, growths, mamulenges and that's not all.
- Transfer to the railway station.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Railway passage Khabarovsk-Blagoveshchensk-Khabarovsk
✓ Hotel accommodation
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Program Excursions
✓ The work of the guide, guide
✓ Bus service
The price does NOT include:
- quest game
- visit to the water park
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site