Far Eastern Space Harbor
duration: 2 day \ 1 night
Tour dates: on request
Price: from 12 950 ₽ - det. \ from 14 700 ₽ - adult
Type of allocation: Hotel "Plaza" \ Hotel "Red"
Route: Khabarovsk - Vostochny Cosmodrome - Blagoveshchensk - Khabarovsk
|14 + 2 group||20 + 2 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||12 950 ₽||10 500 ₽|
|Adult||14 700 ₽||14 100 ₽|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The tour program
“Far Eastern Space Harbor”
- Arrival at ZATO Uglegorsk, passport check.
- Sightseeing tour of ZATO Uglegorsk. In the program: visit to the Vostochny Cosmodrome Museum, acquaintance with the monuments of Yu.A. Gagarin, K.E. Tsiolkovsky, as well as with the new monument “The creators of the Vostochny spaceport”, you can touch a real space capsule. A unique opportunity to look at the first launch of the Soyuz 2 space rocket (film).
- Visit to the technical and launch complex. The technical complex is intended for preparation before launch, including fueling. It includes the 121 construction. On 42 hectares there are facilities, utilities and transport communications. Preparations for launch are being carried out at the launch site. For this, a closed-type mobile service tower is designed.
- Departure to Blagoveshchensk. It takes about 3-4 hours.
- Arrival. Check into a hotel.
- Visit to the water-health complex.
- Breakfast. Eviction from the hotel.
- City tour Blagoveshchensk is the only administrative center of Russia located on the state border. During the tour, guests will visit the first street and the first house of the city, see the first stone temple, which stores 1 of 7 wonders of the Amur region, the Albazin icon. A stop is planned on the embankment, where you can go under the triumphal arch, built in honor of the arrival of the future Emperor Nicholas 2. Guests will also find out why the noses shine at the monuments, see a full-length monument to Lenin, an oak from the family estate of A.S. Pushkin and more.
- Excursion to the museum of dinosaurs (mammoths). Museum where you will conduct a mini excavation of dinosaur bones. Check out what remains of the animals that about 65 million years ago lived in the vast expanses of the modern Amur Region: genuine dinosaur bones - amurosaurus and olorotitan; remnants of the skin of the saurolophus; fragment of the shell of a fossil tortoise and much more.
Excursion to the Amur regional television. Acquaintance with the channel, its history and today. How the work is built, what different departments do, what kind of specialists work, what they do. Tour of the departments of the TV company: Pressroom; Video editing department; Hardware satellite broadcasting; Recording Studio; Central control point of television studios; Small and large television pavilions. Participants in the tour will try themselves as a TV presenter in a professional studio. Record your voice in the hardware recording. They will see a unique device for transmitting video signals without wires and receive a memorable video.
- Lunch in the dining room.
- Excursion to the confectionery factory “Zeya”. The most delicious tour with a tasting! The guys visit the workshop: biscuit-waffle, candy, marmalade. They learn the history of the factory, how and what sweets are made of. They will see the process of making cookies, marmalade, chocolates. They will get acquainted with the production of confectionery and the profession - confectioner.
- Quest "Hide and Seek in the Dark." This is not just a "quest in reality." This is a real adventure that takes you to a completely different universe, full of secret rooms and tunnels, unforeseen puzzles and surprises. In our city, completely devoid of light, you will meet with special characters, you will either have to avoid meeting with them, or try to make friends with them, which is very difficult.
- Departure to Khabarovsk.
* The tour program may change: in the order of the tour or replace them with equivalent.
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Hotel accommodation
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ Railway passage Khabarovsk-Ledyanaya, Blagoveshchensk-Khabarovsk
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service for sightseeing facilities
The price does NOT include:
✓ Optional tour “Backstage of the Puppet Theater” (optional)
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site