Blagoveshchensk + Bureiskaya HPP
duration: 2 day \ 1 night
Tour dates: individually
Price: from 10 500 ₽
Accommodation type: Hotel (amenities on the floor)
|14 + 2 group||20 + 2 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||+10 700 XNUMX ₽||+10 500 XNUMX ₽|
|Adult||on request||on request|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The tour program
“Blagoveshchensk + Bureyskaya HPP”
- Arrival in Blagoveshchensk. Meeting at the railway station.
- Check-in at the hotel (facilities on the floor).
- Guerrilla Village Tour, located 30 km from the city. The village in the style of the 1941-1945's clearly introduces the partisan camp: a school of saboteurs, observation posts, a military field kitchen, headquarters and other facilities. There is also an exhibition of military equipment on the territory.
- City tour with a visit to the observation deck with a panoramic view of China, from where the uniqueness of the geographical position is clearly visible Blagoveshchensk is the only administrative center of Russia located on the state border. During the tour, guests will visit the first street and the first house of the city, see the first stone church, which houses the 1 of 7 wonders of the Amur region, the Albazin icon. Planned to stop on the waterfront, where you can go under the triumphal arch, built in honor of the arrival of the future Emperor Nicholas II. Also, guests will learn why their noses glisten near monuments, see a statue of Lenin in full growth, an oak tree from the family estate of A.S. Pushkin and more.
- A visit to one of the 3 museums in the city (optional). Museum of Local Lore - One of the oldest museums in the Far East, 2 floors, 26 halls. Paleontological Museum.In the Amur region, the richest collection of dinosaur bones is collected. Museum of History "Chronicle" here they will introduce not only the history of weapons and armor, but they will also let you try on, take a picture and even take part in the battle.
- Excursion to the confectionery factory "Zeya". One of the largest producers of sweet products in the Far East. The tour is held in the workshops: biscuit-waffle, candy, marmalade. They tell the story of the creation of the factory, how and what sweets are made of. They show the process of making cookies, marmalade, chocolates. And they will also introduce a pastry chef to the profession.
- Excursion to the Amur regional television. Acquaintance with the channel, its history and today. How the work is built, what different departments do, what kind of specialists work, what they do. Tour of the company’s departments: Pressroom, Video editing department, Satellite broadcasting equipment, Recording studio, Central television control center, Small and large television pavilions. Participants in the tour will try themselves in the role of a TV presenter in a professional studio. Record your voice in the hardware recording. They will see a unique device for transmitting video signals wirelessly and receive memorable video (link).
- Dinner. Free time.
- Departure to Novobureysk. Visit to Nizhne-Bureiskaya HPP or Departure to Talakan to Bureyskaya HPP (optional).
- Departure to p. Talakan. Excursion to the "Bureyskaya HPP": acquaintance with the history, visiting the on-site platform and the building of the software and technical complex, viewing platform on the EIA, visiting the central control panel and the machine room. Overview of equipment used in the construction of hydroelectric power plants.
- Excursion to the museum.
- Transfer to the railway station.
* The tour program may change: in the order of excursions or replace them with equivalent.
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Hotel accommodation
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ railway travel Khabarovsk-Blagoveshchensk-Bureya-Khabarovsk
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service for sightseeing facilities
The price does NOT include:
- optional excursions (events) not included in the tour program (optional)
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site