Blagoveshchensk + Bureiskaya HPP
duration: 2 day \ 1 night
Tour dates: any on request
Price: from 12 900 ₽
Type of allocation: Hotel "Plaza"
|15 + 2 group||25 + 2 group||35 + 3 group|
|Child (schoolboy)||14 000 ₽||13 500 ₽||12 900 ₽|
|Adult||on request||on request||on request|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The tour program
“Blagoveshchensk + Bureyskaya HPP”
Bureyskaya HPP is the largest power station in the Russian Far East. It is one of the ten most powerful hydroelectric power stations in Russia. The most important role of hydroelectric power plants is the generation of electricity supplying the Khabarovsk and Amur Territories. From a technical point of view, the Bureyskaya HPP is one of the most modern and environmentally friendly power plants in Russia.
- Arrival in Blagoveshchensk.
- City tour with a visit to the observation deck with a panoramic view of China, from where the uniqueness of the geographical position is clearly visible. Blagoveshchensk is the only administrative center of Russia located on the state border. During the tour, guests will visit the first street and the first house of the city, see the first stone temple, which stores 1 of 7 wonders of the Amur region, the Albazin icon. A stop is planned on the embankment, where you can go under the triumphal arch, built in honor of the arrival of the future Emperor Nicholas 2. Guests will also find out why the noses shine at the monuments, see a full-length monument to Lenin, an oak from the family estate of A.S. Pushkin and more.
- Confectionery factories "Zeya". One of the largest producers of sweet products in the Far East. The tour is held in the workshops: biscuit-waffle, candy, marmalade. They tell the story of the creation of the factory, how and what sweets are made of. They show the process of making cookies, marmalade, chocolates. And they will also introduce a pastry chef to the profession.
- Excursion to the Amur regional television. Acquaintance with the channel, its history and today. How the work is built, what different departments do, what kind of specialists work, what they do. Tour of the TV company departments: Pressroom Video editing department Satellite broadcasting equipment Recording studio Central television studio control center Small and large television pavilions Tour participants will try out the role of TV presenter in a professional studio. Record your voice in the hardware recording. They will see a unique device for transmitting video signals wirelessly and receive memorable video (link).
- The backstage of the puppet theater. This tour is an introduction to the theater backstage life. All workshops will be opened for tourists: carpentry, sewing, fake, they will be introduced to the process of creating decorations and the birth of dolls. Guests will find a meeting with the main artist of the theater and a master class from an actor-puppeteer. Even adults are surprised at the variety of varieties of dolls: glove, horseback and grassroots, tablet, cane, shovels, growths, mamulenges and that's not all.
- Check into a hotel.
- A visit to the water park (pool, water slides, steam rooms, jacuzzi, circular shower, rubbing rooms, game rooms)
- Departure to the village of Talakan at the Bureyskaya hydroelectric station.
- Lunch at the canteen.
- Bureyskaya hydroelectric power station. Excursion site tour, inspection of the building of the production and technological building, a visit to the turbine hall of the hydroelectric station.
- ВDeparture to the observation deck of the left bank. Visit the St. Ilyinsky spring (optional) n. Novobureysky.
Add. excursions (optional): Orthodox churches of the Bureysky district ”,“ Bureya - part of the history of the Far East ”, museum of local lore.
- Dinner. Transfer to the Bureya station.
- Departure by train to Khabarovsk.
* The tour program may change: in the order of excursions or replace them with equivalent.
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Hotel accommodation
✓ Meals according to the program
✓ railway travel Khabarovsk-Blagoveshchensk-Bureya-Khabarovsk
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service for sightseeing facilities
The price does NOT include:
- optional excursions (events) not included in the tour program (optional)
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site