Shalom (option # 2)
The tour is recommended for high school students and aims to get acquainted with Jewish culture
Tour dates: any on request
duration: 1 day
Placement options: without accommodation
For organized groups, the minimum number of people is 10.
The tour program
“Shalom” (option No.2)
The tour is only possible on a weekday.
This tour is recommended for high school children.
- Departure from Khabarovsk on a comfortable bus to Birobidzhan. There are sanitary stops on the way.
- Excursion to the synagogue (community "Freud").
- Visit to one of the enterprises of Birobidzhan (optional): furniture production, light and food industry, construction, trade.
- Lunch in the city cafe.
- Culinary master class. Cooking a native Jewish dish. Familiarity with the history of the origin of the Jewish national cuisine. Preparation of national dishes + tasting. And for dessert, Jewish jokes.
- Studio artist Tsapa. Immersion in the history of Jewish art. The famous artist Vladislav Tsap is a member of the regional branch of the Union of Artists of Russia, his work is well known to the inhabitants of the Jewish autonomy. He was born in 1954 in Birobidzhan, studied in Khabarovsk, then returned to his hometown. He now works in the publishing house Birobidzhan. Vladislav Tsap - winner of the Birobidzhan Prize in the field of art. He is a recognized illustrator of the classics of Jewish literature - Sholom Aleichem, Mendele Moiher-Sforim, Yitzhak Peretz. Excursion to the creative workshop, where you can learn all the features of Jewish painting.
- Return to Khabarovsk.
* Changes are possible in the tour program:
in the order of the tour or replacing them with equivalent.
|Organized groups||20 + 2||30 + 3||40 + 3|
|Child (schoolboy)||2 300₽||2 200₽||2 100₽|
|* The cost of the tour is indicated for informational purposes. The final amount for the tour is determined when booking.|
The price of the tour includes:
✓ Excursions and master classes
✓ Guide services
✓ Bus service
✓ Paperwork in the traffic police
The price does NOT include:
- guide services from Khabarovsk
- In the office “DV holidays”
- By phone (4212) 240-206, 240-119
- Leave a request on the site