Memo to parents. We send the child to the school tour (W / D).
Almost everyone school tour in the Far East includes a trip by rail. And so that the tour was a joy and was filled only with positive emotions, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with our simple tips.
- Required documents. When collecting a child on the road, do not forget the most important thing - to put the original identity card (birth certificate, passport) and a medical insurance policy (CHI). If the ticket was purchased at a discounted rate, then do not forget to attach a certificate stating that your child is a student of an educational institution. Without this certificate, the ticket will be invalid (copies of the certificate will not be accepted)!
- Food in the car. Do not give your child all perishable food products that require special temperature or other conditions to maintain quality and safety. Do not give foods containing burning spices, natural coffee, apricot kernel, culinary and confectionery fats. Non-recommended products include fruits and vegetables that crumple easily and can undergo quick spoilage. Confectionery with a high content of cocoa, confectionery with creamy fillings. Everything should be according to the principle: I opened a one-time packaging, ate the contents, threw it away. For example, instant noodles, tea, waffles, gingerbread cookies, juices, granola, instant coffee, etc.
- Things on the train. Since train rides usually last more than 7 hours in duration, be sure to put light and comfortable clothes in the bag (it is usually very hot in the car), slippers, hygiene kits, antibacterial wipes, and board games and books for fun.
- During the tour. Be sure to give your child money for entertainment, possible additional excursions, for souvenirs and travel by public transport. You determine their value yourself at your discretion. Usually, the amount varies from 5000 to 10 000 rub. If the child himself cannot manage the allocated funds, which often happens (when they spend everything on the second day), then it is better to hand them over to the leader of your group. As a rule, children buy something that parents are not allowed to buy at home, for example, not very useful chips and sodas. Therefore, we ask you to make and transfer to the leader of the group a list of what the child can buy (use) and what cannot.
If a child goes on a tour to Lake Baikal, then in addition to a good mood, he should take with him:
- Warm jacket (sweatshirt)
- Comfortable shoes for long walking (mountain) walks (boots required). You can take spare shoes in case of damage.
The program of tours to Lake Baikal usually includes a visit to the pool or a hot spring, so be sure to take shale or rubber slippers, a towel, and detergents: soap (not gel!), a washcloth, bathing suit, hat (if any), a bag for shoes in the pool and a certificate from the local doctor that the child is healthy, epid. the environment is clean.
Have a nice trip!